Pool Prices: single visit
Child- 12 years of age or younger $3.00
13 years of age or older $4.00
Senior Citizen- 60 years of age or older $2.00
check out Pool/Fitness packages under the U-Fitness Tab
Winter Pool Hours
- Outdoor Pool hours: May 26,2017 through August 14th, 2017 1-6pm - M-F. 7-9pm M,Tu,Thur (Summer Season Passes go on Sale in March Save summer Cash)
- Indoor Pool hours:
- Mon, Wed, & Th open 5:00 am-1:00 pm and 4 pm-7 pm - Winter Hours
- Tue & Fri 5am- 3pm and 4-7pm, (note close @ 6 on Friday) - Winter Hours
- Sat - 1pm-5pm. Winter Hours
- Indoor Pool Hours during the Summer - 5am-1pm w/ Swimming lessons June thru July 29th, 2016 and 4-7pm for lap or exercise swimming
- Please Note Holiday Hours are posted or call 356-4233 and press # 4 for other changes.
- All visitors MUST pay the admission fee.
- All swimmers are required to wear a swim suit without grommets, zippers, jewelry or any type of metal.
- A parent or a sibling (15 yrs of age or older) MUST accompany children under 7 and be responsible for the child at all times, this includes being in the pool with the child.
- Patrons may only swim when a guard is on duty.
- Swim suits should be worn at all times. A white t shirt is allowed to be worn over a swimsuit.
- Little swimmers are required for infants.
- No food items are allowed outside of the designated area. Please throw away your garbage in proper receptacle.
- No outside food of any kind is allowed by patrons.
- Smoking is not permitted in or around the pool or its enclosure.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted into the facility.
- Outside media players are not allowed without earphones.
- A swim test is required to go off the diving board.
- All flotation devices that are not required to keep the patron afloat will not be permitted. If a swimmer has a flotation device, they must be attended at all times.
- The management is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items.
- Grant County Recreation Commission reserves the right to refuse service.